Pages

Saturday 17 October 2009

When Empires Clash! – Colonial Wars: The Army Lists

I had hoped to do a lot of work today on the latest draft of WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! – COLONIAL WARS, but other demands on my time have seriously impinged upon what I was able to achieve. That said, I have now finished revising the bulk of the text, and have begun work on transcribing and updating the Army Lists.

So far I have added armies for the Great Sioux War – including Custer’s Column, a typical US Infantry Column, and Sitting Bull’s Alliance – and I have also been looking at several ‘Small Wars’ for which armies might be included.

Once the Army Lists are completed all I will have to do is to add some suitably illustrated worked examples of the combat and recoil mechanisms … and then WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! – COLONIAL WARS should be ready for final proof reading and play-testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.