Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Another 'find'

My attempts to sort out my toy/wargames room have been continuing on and off over the past week, and one of the things that I have found is a small collection of AXIS & ALLIES MINIATURES vehicles that I bought some time ago but have not used yet. I bought three basic 'Starter Sets' and some additional 'Booster' ones, and the result can be seen below.


Having taken them out of their storage boxes, it struck me that I could easily use most of the models with my Zvezda 1:100th-scale ART OF TACTIC vehicles ... if and when I get round to constructing and painting them.

I can feel a World War II version of PORTABLE WARGAME 2 gradually forming itself at the back of my mind ... but first I want to get the current version of my PORTABLE WARGAME 2 rules as close to 100% 'right' as I can.

4 comments:

  1. Ah vulgar tanks will soon be spoiling a game set in a more civilized age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conrad Kinch,

    They will no doubt appear at some time in the future ... but how soon, nobody - including me - knows.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah gents

    Those tanks are so old they almost fall into the ancients category, no?

    I believe one of the reasons a Sherman burned so easily was the amount of black powder stored internally....

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arthur,

    Old they may be ... but not quite that old!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.