Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Nugget 270 download problems ... again!

For the second month running I have been unable to upload the latest editions of THE NUGGET and THE NUGGET COLOUR SUPPLEMENT to the Wargame Developments website. This appears to be due to yet another technical problem at the provider who hosts the website.

As a temporary measure I have uploaded them to another address, and they can be downloaded using the following links:
I do hope that this is only a temporary problem (they were able to cure it last month in a matter of a few hours), and as soon as I am able to upload the editions to their proper locations on the Wargame Developments website, I shall inform you.

Please note that the temporary links to NUGGET 269 and NUGGET 269 COLOUR SUPPLEMENT that I set up last month no longer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.