Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Back from COW2014

I got back from COW2014 just after 6.00pm yesterday, unpacked my car, and then took my wife Sue out for dinner. By the time we got back I was feeling very tired, and after spending a couple of hours not watching the World Cup Final between Germany and Argentina, we went to bed.

This morning I have been processing the bookings for COW2015. Quite a few attendees book a place for the next conference before they leave. This year I was given several deposits (and quite a few payments in full) affter the AGM ended and before I left Knuston Hall for the drive home.

Next year's conference will be held from 10th to 12th July 2015, and it will be the thirty-fifth year that it has been held at Knuston Hall.

I hope to write a blog entry about my experience of COW2014 at sometime over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.