Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

A few more 'fine fellows'

After a bit of a hiatus, I've resumed work on my Napoleonic project.

The latest additions to my British Napoleonic army include an Infantry unit and two units of Rifles.



The Infantry unit was made up from a number of figures that did not fit in with the majority of the rest of the British Infantry figures in my collection, and it is my intention to use them as Fencibles, Volunteers, or Militia.

Note: Fencibles were temporary units that were recruited to serve solely as garrison or home defence troops within Great Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.