Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Busy, busy, busy!

I've spent most of this morning setting up, fighting, photographing, and recording the second battle report I will be including in my PORTABLE WARGAME book.

The battle is set on the Eastern Front, and features a Soviet combined arms assault on a German defence system. The Soviet Assault Group comprises four Tank units, six Rifle units, a Field Artillery unit, and an Anti-tank Gun unit. Facing them is a kampfgruppe that comprises a Tank unit, two Machine Gun units, two Infantry units, a Mountain Gun unit, and an Anti-tank Gun unit. The Germans have to keep the Soviets from breaking through for twelve turns, and so far I have played through five turns and the Germans have yet to be seriously tested.

With luck I should be able to finish the battle by this evening, but if not, I hope to complete it by Saturday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.