Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

La Ultima Cruzada ... is finished!

I have finally finished writing, illustrating, and formatting the text of LA ULTIMA CRUZADA!

I had hoped to finish it by this weekend, but it has taken somewhat longer than I had hoped. I am now putting it to one side for a few days, at which point I will check it through once more before sending it off to be proof-read.

It is intended that the book will be published as a 6" x 9", black and white hardback (with a coloured dust jacket), and will have nearly 300 pages and numerous illustrations. The latter will include photographs of the major Republican and Nationalist political and military leaders. As yet I have no idea what the final price will be, but it is likely to be between £25.00 and £30.00. Not cheap, but not as expensive as it could have been if I had had to pay for licences for the photographs I have used – which are all out of copyright – and included coloured illustrations.

8 comments:

  1. Put me down for a copy!

    All the best,

    DC

    PS I will be getting the hardback and an e version if there is one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Crook,

      I may try to produce a PDF version of the book rather than an ebook one to ensure that the text and relevant images are kept together.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Alastair,

      I hope that you enjoy it when you get your copy.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Conrad Kinch,

      As you know, getting the text etc., finished means that you are only a few steps away from publication!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.