Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Free wargames rules ... coming soon!

In a recent email Conrad Kinch suggested that it might be a good idea if I added a page to my blog that would allow readers to download copies of the numerous wargames rules that I have written.

At present my 'output' is available on a number of different web pages, not all of which are easily accessible ... so the idea makes a lot of sense. I have therefore begun the process of assembling a selection of my wargame designs and converting them into PDF format. (I have been selective so that drafts or incomplete designs are left out.) Once that is complete I will set up a new page on my blog with links to each PDF.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.